Monday, February 2, 2009

Hey peepo! I'm damn bloody lazy to blog so I'm just gonna reply to tags:


Aaron: You Spiderman, I'm Catwoman ah. LOL

Gawon: Will link you soon! :)

Magdeline: Must go next event kayyyyyyy? :D:D LURBZXCS

Lijoo: Same as Gawon, will link you soon too :)

Crystal: Hey hunn, you know that fat teacher from dance? Forgot her name. She like totally nagged when I wore dance tee to sch. Sucha fucka! :x

Priscilla and LZH: Happy new year pull your ear! :D

Iman: HELLO dude, I'm a babe. Haven't ya noticed? :p

Jennie: Heyyyyy, too lazy update lah. I know you miss me! :D

Unknow: Oh, no. I am so hurt. Whatever shall I do? Boo, hoo, hoo. Well, thanks for your comment. My turn! Please brush up on your english, and I am a childish kid, not kids. And suck on it, my friends dont care that I'm childish, why should you? BUH-BYE

Pearline: Hahah, saw you too, but also lazy to say hi :p

(: : Thanks sexayee, that dude/babe doesnt practice what he/she preaches

Dawn: HELLOOO :D

Nataling: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOMAN?! :p

No comments: