Saturday, January 10, 2009

LEE JUNYAN!
[The dude who loves twister fries.]
Today was late for sch, again. Fuck, that ugly fat guy damn xialan lah please! Send Francita back to hostel. Excuse me lah, you don't say anything noone will know what happened de hor. Then the bulldog act so big after he became don't know what discipline thing. Knn, go drop off the building and fall into a tub of cat pee lah! Went to my new CCA today, FSC. Quite cool lah, I guess. But kinda miss dance. Played captain's ball!! Our team won! Hee! I was like, the goal keeper guy. And Mr Chong suan me by saying he was suprised that I actually could catch D: COS I CAN!! Imma pro :p

After sch went home to change, then left for Tiong to meet up with Foongsze and Huiling. Went to Far east, walked around, went to PS, meet Angel, then went to Bugis. I GOT MY PRECIOUS CLIP-ONS! Omg, they're like my life now lah can. Hate my short hairxzxzczx! Round 8, Angel went home, while the 3 of us went over to Tiong to meet Peiqi, ChiaHao, Meemee, Roger and Weijie [the sucker :p]. Went to food court to have our meals, then.. ARCADE! Damn long never play already uh. Play for quite awhile, Peiqi, Meemee, Foongsze, Chiahao and I went over to park to hang out. Left for home after that. Quite a boring Friday uh! D:














No comments: