Sunday, April 5, 2009

HEY HOMIES! Its about time I updated my oh-so-wonderful blog.

Friday went shopping :) Had a haircut, which I fucking regret. I seriously look like a fool now. Oh well, gotta wait till it grows. @#$%^&.

Saturday went EastCoastPark to *ahem, cycle. Tried my very best to *ahem, cycle, but so far, overall marks, FAIL. In the end, had to take couple bike with Joanne. OOHLALA, we look like a hot couple! Heh.

Today went to church. AND, that ass HUILING like, didnt managed to wake up?! So we left without her. Went to church, saw *gasps in absolute horror*, a fourth witch to the witch fan club! Oh my, how painful my eyes felt. Read JOANNE's tagboard to read the story! Hee. Then after church went to vivo to watch 'The Unborn' with boyf. Like, quite scary lah, but still not as bad as 'Coming Soon'. I seriously tell you, DONT WATCH COMING SOON. That Chaba's face is still haunting my poor brain. D: After the movie went to some family occasion.

P.S I feel like singing and jumping to a very noisy song right na na now. But alas, GOTTA DO HOMEWORK! :o And I soooo do not know how to upload photos with my samsung. D: AND I DONT KNOW WHY CANT RELINK AH! Grr.

P.P.S TOMORROW GOT SEX EDUCATION! Damn excited. Later the whole of sec3 horny. Heh!


xoxo, Rena

No comments: