Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, I'll just blog what I remember.


Christmas eve - Christmas:

  • Met Iman and Zach at queensway, as that biatch wanted to engrave something stupid on her stupid ring :p Went to Vivo after that, walked around and had dinner IN THE RAIN! Okay not exactly, but, ya. In the rain. After dinner I left for Plaza Singapura.
  • Met Magdeline, Foongsze, Leiting and Angel at the toilet. Freshened ourselves, then went to the arcade to meet the guys.
  • Went down to MosBurger to meet the rest of the peepohs. Then cabbed to Potpourri.
  • Inside was FUCKING HOT like we're just beside the sun. [ Hahah, quite true actually ] And the music was bloody soft.
  • Got sprayed by the snow spray when it striked midnight. I think I actually ate some of it! Tasted like soap though. Mmm-mm.
  • Looked bloody un-glam after the spray settled into my hair.
  • Went home round 7.

Christmas:

  • Had only like, 2 hrs of sleep then had to wake up.
  • Got ready then left for cousin's house to have X'mas lunch. The turkey was BLOODY big.
  • Spent the whole day there.
  • NOTE: REGINE LOOK HERE. I love the present Regine gave me, the most! :D And yes, I mean it bitch.

29th, St James:
  • Accompanied Priscilla to some ITE for some interview.
  • Met Vanessa and co. at Vivo.
  • Magdeline and Angel soon came.
  • Went into the club, and we're the first group the start dancing! :D
  • Gladly, managed to spend the whole time on stage, unlike the previous event.











School is starting! D: Die lah.





No comments: