Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'M ILL NOW! ): I'll blog what I remember.

Tues:
Iman came over to my house, then we left for Leiting's house. Took HuiRu's ezlink card then went to Iman's house to wait for Foongsze and Angel to be ready, met them at Vivo. Had our dinner, then left for St.James. Wah, there bloody crowded! So many people lining up can. Angel, Foongsze and I went in first. Realised that Ruchin, Agnes, Peihui and co. still haven't go in, so we went out again. I think aroud 12am all of us managed to go in, so the par-tayyying began! 2 plus, Arena, Cozenne and Leiting came! :D PAR-TAY TILL DAWN!
After that, went to BMmac to have some drinks. Waited till first bus, then went home.

Wed:
Was too bloody tired to do anything.

Thurs:
Supposed to meet NgLei but had a wedding dinner to attend. Oh well.

Friday:
Met NgLei, Foongsze and Angel at Bugis. Foongsze had to leave at4 for her appointment. Took many pictures with Leiting and Angel, shopped, then left for home.

YESTERDAY and TODAY:
Feel so sick, can't go out. I want to recover!

Doesn't anyone know my blog is open? ): I WANT TAGSSSSSS! D:

No comments: